We offer our employees highly competitive salaries and benefit packages to help you take care of yourself and your family.
Our agency prioritizes the well-being of our staff. We offer staff frequent social events, a work buddy program, and consistent systems for recognition and appreciation.
We prioritize continuing education around evidence-based best practices for Mental Health clinicians. We offer frequent training opportunities so employees can continue to learn and grow.
There are three main pathways staff can access to have your student loans forgiven or repaid when you work here.
1. Our agency qualifies as a National Health Service Corp Site that provides student loan repayment opportunities.
2. We are also approved for the Community Behavioral Health Care Program and employees can apply for loan forgiveness through this organziation.
3. Finally, we are also an approved work site for the Public Service Student Loan Repayment program.
We are looking for community members and youth to volunteer within any of our targeted communities - Saline, Franklin, Jackson, and Williamson counties.
- Mentor a youth in your community
- Join our Therapeutic Work Program
- Share your talents and skills
- Help with an event
The Stress & Trauma Treatment Center has the authority to use contributions made to the agency for purposes at our discretion and consistent with our tax exempt cause. The Stress & Trauma Treatment Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or age in employment practices, the delivery of services, and the provision of educational programming. No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay.
A slide scale fee schedule is available based on family size and income. Please visit the Discount Page for more information.
Copyright © 2021 The Stress & Trauma Treatment Center - All Rights Reserved.